This process is usually conducted in the month of February, although recruitment through Pre-Placements Offers and lateral process for students with prior work experience can happen till at least a fortnight before the Final Placements.
– Members from companies interact with students on campus through Business Thought Leadership Sessions, Guest Lectures, Live Projects, and other Corporate Forums
– Student profiles and other relevant details are shared with companies
– The companies conduct Pre-PlacementsTalks to give in-depth information about them including the roles and profiles being offered
– Applications are invited and resumes of interested applicants are shared with the companies
– Based on factors such as profiles and locations offered, and student’s perceptions and areas of interest, companies are ranked and called on campus
– Companies conduct their selection process which typically comprises CV based short listing, group discussions, and interviews
– Final results are announced by the companies