We at Ram Ujagar Tiwari Saket Institute of Management strongly believe that Culture and Strategy are inputs for high performance. The corporate recruitment policy stresses lot of emphasis on integrity and ethical values besides strong domain knowledge. We have created a culture and an environment for students at Ram Ujagar Tiwari Saket Institute of Management to get groomed and developed into business ready managers that have a strong foundation in ethics and values.
The students are groomed in the areas of problem solving, effective business communication and people management skills through case study based learning’s, soft skills training workshops and beyond classroom initiatives.
Active industry interaction has been built into the curriculum through Summer Internship Projects, Industry visits and Guest lecture series by industry experts to bridge the gap between theory and practice and thereby preparing the students to meet the challenges of a corporate life.
The Placement Process at Ram Ujagar Tiwari Saket Institute of Management aims to match the requirements of the Corporate World with the aspirations of the students thereby facilitating the achievement of synergy between the two. The various Placements Activities undertaken at Ram Ujagar Tiwari Saket Institute of Management are described below.
– Resumes is design according to student’s specialization by experts and sent to the respective companies via email which help recruiters can search for the best resume collections and students can find the best job openings from industries.
– Placement cell on campus to make the students aware of the company in terms of opportunities, job profile and the job remuneration offered.
Issue of Short-Lists
– Respective companies will have to be sent the shortlist of qualifying students in advance to the institution placement cell.
On Campus Visibility and recruiting process
– Prior to arrival on campus, the companies are requested to inform the Placement cell and accordingly visibility and availability of campus placements are inform to the students from time to time through Notice display, company banners, and placement room arrangement etc. Placement cell makes the necessary arrangement for the student’s recruitment procedure which is demanded by the recruiters.
– This helps the students to get a close look at the companies and acts as a deciding factor in his/her preference at the time of student campus recruitment. The platforms available to the companies are:
Summer internship programme
Workshops or guest lectures on campus
Interaction with students forum